Collybia Linear Power supply
An audiophile power supply
With an audiophile dac-hat you ‘ll need an audiophile power supply.
When we talk about audiophile power supply, we mean a Linear Ultra Low Noise power supply.
Collybia Linear Power supply include new capacitors !
ELNA Silmic II are among the best audio capacitors in the audio market.
In addition we made a change in capacity from 330uF to 470uF.
ELNA developed new raw material for the separate paper which use silk fibers:
- To relieve the music’s vibration energy.
- To decrease the peak feeling sound at high compass and rough quality sound at middle compass.
- To increase massive sound at low compass.
- Due to the silk fiber’s pliability, the capacitor result in a high quality sound.
Texas Instrument LDO
One LDO with 3A capability and 7.7 μVRMS noise at 5V. A brilliant and new LDO from Texas Instruments.
The TPS7A84 is a low-noise (4.4 μVRMS) LDO
- Low Dropout: 180 mV (max) at 3 A linear regulator (LDO) capable of sourcing 3 A with 1% (max) Accuracy and only 180 mV of maximum dropout.
- The combination of low-noise 7.7 μVRMS at 5.0-V Output PSRR and high output current capability makes the TPS7A84 ideal to power noise-sensitive components.
- The high performance of the TPS7A84 limits power-supply generated phase noise and clock jitter, making this device ideal for powering high performance, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog– converters (DACs).
Toroidal PCB Transformer
High quality PCB toroidal transformer from TALEMA Co.
- Features – Dual 115V or 120V – 50/60 Hz Primaries for parallel or series connections
This feature gives as the ability to control the power output to 230V(with one jumper) or 115V(with two jumpers). It is suitable to everyone wherever he/she lives!
- Lower stray field
- High efficiency
- Reduced standby current
- Small size and low weight
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss
More details to the spec sheet below 🙂
- A micro-usb adapter (Rpi jack) to an 2.1mm x 5.5mm dc jack(for Mamboberry HD DAC+ dc input)
- USB cable (0.5cm-1m)
- Silicone foot pads
- A power cable (typical power cable. ex. PC power cable)