Collybia Linear Power supply
An audiophile power supply
With an audiophile dac-hat you ‘ll need an audiophile power supply.
When we talk about audiophile power supply, we mean a Linear Ultra Low Noise power supply.
Collybia Linear Power supply include new capacitors !
ELNA Silmic II are among the best audio capacitors in the audio market.
In addition we made a change in capacity from 330uF to 470uF.
ELNA developed new raw material for the separate paper which use silk fibers:
- To relieve the music’s vibration energy.
- To decrease the peak feeling sound at high compass and rough quality sound at middle compass.
- To increase massive sound at low compass.
- Due to the silk fiber’s pliability, the capacitor result in a high quality sound.
Texas Instrument LDO
One LDO with 3A capability and 7.7 μVRMS noise at 5V. A brilliant and new LDO from Texas Instruments.
The TPS7A84 is a low-noise (4.4 μVRMS) LDO
- Low Dropout: 180 mV (max) at 3 A linear regulator (LDO) capable of sourcing 3 A with 1% (max) Accuracy and only 180 mV of maximum dropout.
- The combination of low-noise 7.7 μVRMS at 5.0-V Output PSRR and high output current capability makes the TPS7A84 ideal to power noise-sensitive components.
- The high performance of the TPS7A84 limits power-supply generated phase noise and clock jitter, making this device ideal for powering high performance, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog– converters (DACs).
Toroidal PCB Transformer
High quality PCB toroidal transformer from TALEMA Co.
- Dual 115V or 220V, 50/60 Hz Primaries for parallel or series connections
- Lower stray field
- High efficiency
- Reduced standby current
- Small size and low weight
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss
- A micro-usb adapter (Rpi jack) to an 2.1mm x 5.5mm dc jack(for Mamboberry HD DAC+ dc input)
- USB cable (0.5cm-1m)
- Silicone foot pads
- A power cable (typical power cable. ex. PC power cable)