Please or Register to create posts and topics.

AAC files

hello,

collybia with MYMPD is just for me the best sounding player for RPI. I ve tried Volumio, Runeaudio, Picoreplayer, Max2play with LMS or MPD, Dietpi, Moode. AAC files  The best for quality sound is collybia os ! But it's a pity that it doesn-t recognize and play AAC files.... I hope that an update will corige that... I think that i m not the only one that have AAC albums in their local library. So I hope that collybia team will give us an update to fix this problem.... Because and i repeat this , collybia os is the best way to listen music with a RPI. I use an allo usbridge signature with an Audio GD D77 dac and a vacuum tube integrated amplifier Pier audio MS 66 and Triangle celius 902 speakers... So very high quality Materials... And I know what's good sound.  Better too than a PC with audivana or jriver optimized for audio with jplay and fidelizer pro... So Congratulations for your team and  to give us collybia os , I hope that AAC files will be played.

Hello Henri from here too!

Thank you for the good words.

I would like to give me the mpd.log(/var/log/ folder) file and mpd.conf (/etc/  folder) files please.

I have found an AAC album today and test it (in m4a container) and it plays smoothly.

Thank you.

ok, but why no AAC files appears in my local library.... ???? With moode or volumio they appears.... I m not a geek or linux practizer... Just an audiophile who likes music.... And good sound... !!! For me the most important... Just play my files, albums, tracks, and very good sound !!! And no AAC files appear on my local library....???

Today i rescan the path of an artist that's tracks are in AAC, The name of artist appear, the albums appears but when i go to the albums there s no tracks and it write no fetch directory... I have only this problems with my AAC files ?

/var/lib/mpd/music        this is the mount point.

Please check the tags of these files...

Hello,

the tags are good. I haved the same problems with runeaudio the new version E4. But in the settings i check ffmpeg codec and when i rescan my library all my AAC files appears and i can play all these files. Perhaps is there on collybia something to check in the settings.

Quote from henri on 30/06/2020, 21:55

Hello,

the tags are good. I haved the same problems with runeaudio the new version E4. But in the settings i check ffmpeg codec and when i rescan my library all my AAC files appears and i can play all these files. Perhaps is there on collybia something to check in the settings.

That is why i need the mpd.conf file.

By default FFMPEG is ON. What version of RPi do you have? 3 or 4?

this is rpi  3  allo usbridge signature

hello

i open putty and i can change the line FFMPEG to YES but i don't know how to validate the command. Can you help me ?