Please or Register to create posts and topics.

access point mode

I always use natural sound quality Collybia OS. By the way, I want to use this OS in a place without WiFi, but are there any plans to add access point mode (Hot Spot) in future updete?
I look forward to future development.
Thank you. (Please forgive me for typographical errors and omissions)

Let me see what i can do jazztmyo! I like the idea.

Thank you for your reply.
For the time being, I tried it while looking at the Archlinux manual such as create_ap, but I could not install it. (For linux, I only have knowledge of copy-paste)

Oh yes. I found it yesterday while i was searching for software about AP.

I think it is perfect for AP Mode

I will include it to the next release in a few days from now 🙂

Thank you jazztmyo.

Thank you for your reply. I can't do anything myself, so I'm looking forward to it.

Collybia OS v1.5.0
AP access mode was immediately connected.
Now you can comfortably enjoy the realistic sound of Collybia OS.
Thank you admin.

Quote from jazztmyo on 26/09/2020, 05:39

Collybia OS v1.5.0
AP access mode was immediately connected.
Now you can comfortably enjoy the realistic sound of Collybia OS.
Thank you admin.

You are welcome jazztmyo. Enjoy your music!

🙂

How can I access it from Android? I connected to collybia with "collybia" password, but can't find a way to open the page. 

Quote from Ferorake on 11/10/2020, 22:24

How can I access it from Android? I connected to collybia with "collybia" password, but can't find a way to open the page. 

Hello,

You can access the Collybia web page at 10.0.0.1, which is the ip address from any browser.

Regards,

Collybia Team

Perfect, I solved anyway scanning my net, but thanks really for the fast response. I'm not that extreme kind of geek, maybe a more explained guide will be really useful. 
Another question, is there a way to connect to normal wifi? I didn't find in the settings