Please or Register to create posts and topics.

access point mode

Quote from Ferorake on 11/10/2020, 22:46

Perfect, I solved anyway scanning my net, but thanks really for the fast response. I'm not that extreme kind of geek, maybe a more explained guide will be really useful. 
Another question, is there a way to connect to normal wifi? I didn't find in the settings

You are right. It is a new feature and we didn't have the time to update the Guide. We will for sure 🙂

As far wifi, it is complicated because we are not programmers but i will include a "first approach" in the next version, where you must put your SSID name(no auto scan method), password, etc..and i think we will make it possible.

Thank you.

I'm exploring the OS and I had 3 problems for now:
1) One album doesn't work, appears a red tab with ":) expected" and album doesn't work

2) SACD-ISO not recognized, and doesn't appear on browsing

3) Can't find the booklets or a way to open them even if they are correctly named and in the folders

Thanks again for your help

Quote from Ferorake on 11/10/2020, 23:37

I'm exploring the OS and I had 3 problems for now:
1) One album doesn't work, appears a red tab with ":) expected" and album doesn't work

2) SACD-ISO not recognized, and doesn't appear on browsing

3) Can't find the booklets or a way to open them even if they are correctly named and in the folders

Thanks again for your help

Hello,

1. Be sure you have right tags on this album (specially Artist and Album tags)
  2. You are right. I will fix it. Thank you.
  3. Go to /etc/webapps/mympd/mympd.conf file and add under [mympd] section:

bookletname = booklet.pdf

Let me know if you have any other problem.

Regards,

Emilios

3. Doesn't work, it gets an myMPD error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm just writing 10.0.0.1/etc/webapps/myMPD/myMPD.conf

Quote from Ferorake on 12/10/2020, 23:01

3. Doesn't work, it gets an myMPD error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm just writing 10.0.0.1/etc/webapps/myMPD/myMPD.conf

I should be more clearer...

you need a program like Putty to connect to your raspberry and then you should type:

nano/etc/webapps/myMPD/myMPD.conf

after that you will find the section i mentioned before.