Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Collybia OS v2.0.0

i don t know where find it..... I stay with 1.6 or picoreplayer there s no problem. Is a pitty but i can t do anything to resolve this problem.

We will release 2.0.1 very soon with a new kernel Henri.

I am sure you will be fine!

yes i am sure too. Extra thanks for your great job. I will wait for the 2.01. Thank you.

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately I had to go back to 1.6.  With 1.6, I can share my phone's network via usb to collybia, but with 2.0, it doesn't work anymore. As I live in a university and there is  no internet cable to complete the first setup, I had to stay with 1.6.

Quote from xbt123ufo on 17/03/2021, 06:11

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately I had to go back to 1.6.  With 1.6, I can share my phone's network via usb to collybia, but with 2.0, it doesn't work anymore. As I live in a university and there is  no internet cable to complete the first setup, I had to stay with 1.6.

Can you tell me the steps you do to connect through phone's USB network to Collybia OS?

Just connecting the phone to the pi with a usb cable and enabling usb tethering on the phone, after which I was able to access collybia

Quote from xbt123ufo on 18/03/2021, 05:11

Just connecting the phone to the pi with a usb cable and enabling usb tethering on the phone, after which I was able to access collybia

Ok! I will try it tomorrow and i will find what is going wrong.

Thank you!

Hi,

Have you a release date for collybia 2.01 ? 

Extra thanks for tout great job.

Quote from henri on 16/04/2021, 16:51

Hi,

Have you a release date for collybia 2.01 ? 

Extra thanks for tout great job.

We are close Henri!