Please or Register to create posts and topics.

v1.3.x - Problems, etc...

Quote from Miksi on 29 May 2020, 00:51

Flashed on RPi4

When I set NFS share in GUI there is nothing scanned in database rescan.

I've edited fstab and I can get database scanned but sacd isos are invisible.

How to access tidal?

Quote from admin on 29 May 2020, 14:55
Quote from Miksi on 29 May 2020, 00:51

Flashed on RPi4

When I set NFS share in GUI there is nothing scanned in database rescan.

I've edited fstab and I can get database scanned but sacd isos are invisible.

How to access tidal?

Hi Miksi,

Download the image again please and test NFS mounting.

ISO SACD should be visible. I will test it and come back.

Tidal can be accessed by UPNP App (like bubbleUPNP). Put your credentials in Audio Settings and hit Save. Reboot and open BubbleUPNP and you should be fine. It is untested by me this feature, so please inform us if it is ok for you.

Thank you.

NFS now works, but SACD iso still not visible...

It was OK on v.1.2.0

Even some files that I heard, do not see them in the list.
DSD etc.

The program sees the directories, but not the flacs outside of those.

The way myMPD works is that every folder is an album. So every folder you have must have the songs(flac, mp3, etc) and if you want a cover jpg file for albumart.

🙂

I had thought about making folders, but then I saw that in the music library, even some flac inside the folders are not seen. I use a usb disk.

Quote from abcd1922 on 06/06/2020, 19:06

I had thought about making folders, but then I saw that in the music library, even some flac inside the folders are not seen. I use a usb disk.

then you must not have one of the two prerequisites.

The right tags. You must have the minimum two tags for myMPD. Album Artist and Album Name.

If you do not have it, then download a tagger program (ex. mp3tagger or foobar with tag plugin, etc...)...and tag properly your songs inside the album folders.

You should be fine, then!

Thx 🙂

First of all I want to thank the developers for their efforts.
I use 1.3.0 rom on rpi3 and found that all DSD ISO files are not visible. I even replaced the mpd.db file (having all DSD ISO file directory information) in 1.1ROM with 1.3.0 mpd.db. As a result, mpd discarded all DSD ISO file information, leaving FLAC APE MP3 .etc. Does 1.3.0ROM give up support for DSD ISO files?
Thanks again