Please or Register to create posts and topics.

version 1.5 for RPI3

hi,

extra thanks for your great job. Is there a previous 1.5 version for RPI3 ?

Hello,

Tomorrow is RPi 3/3B+ turn!

Thank you! Stay tuned.

ok thank you. Just one thing when i play my aac files the cover art doesn't appear. Is there an issue ?

Quote from henri on 29/09/2020, 15:52

ok thank you. Just one thing when i play my aac files the cover art doesn't appear. Is there an issue ?

I cannot reproduce it in v1.5.0. Be sure to have a cover.jpg file inside the folder you have the album files.

Try with v1.5.0 (it is online) and let me know.

🙂

hi,

i tried with 1.5 and there is the same problem. Covert art of aac albums doesn't appear. These albums was bought on apple music. They are well tagged. With volumio or moode the cover art appears. The same thing come with archphile. For the rest 1.5 turn very well on my system and i think the sound is a little better than 1.4. Thank you for your good job.

Quote from henri on 30/09/2020, 15:21

hi,

i tried with 1.5 and there is the same problem. Covert art of aac albums doesn't appear. These albums was bought on apple music. They are well tagged. With volumio or moode the cover art appears. The same thing come with archphile. For the rest 1.5 turn very well on my system and i think the sound is a little better than 1.4. Thank you for your good job.

Hello Henri,

can you send me one file to test it? Through weTransfer or anything...

to info@collybia.com

Thank you.

It seems that the problem is with Mympd because with other clients the aac cover arts appears..... (cantata with windows or mpdroid with android)....

Quote from henri on 10/10/2020, 14:59

It seems that the problem is with Mympd because with other clients the aac cover arts appears..... (cantata with windows or mpdroid with android)....

I suggest to open an issue at myMPD page...

https://github.com/jcorporation/myMPD/issues

I am sure JC will give us the right solution.

Regards,

Collybia Team

SCAD ISO didn't work on 1.5.0 RPI3

the mdp.log has error as

exception: Failed to open ISO9660 file /mnt/usb-disk/sda2-ata-TOSHIBA_DT01ABA3/music/1008/The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out (1959)/TIME OUT.iso
++ WARN: unexpected PVD type 0

Quote from Po Tsui on 25/10/2020, 09:51

SCAD ISO didn't work on 1.5.0 RPI3

the mdp.log has error as

exception: Failed to open ISO9660 file /mnt/usb-disk/sda2-ata-TOSHIBA_DT01ABA3/music/1008/The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out (1959)/TIME OUT.iso
++ WARN: unexpected PVD type 0

Hello,

We are aware of the problem. We will make an update to version 1.5.1 through update button at Audio Settings card.

We will inform the users about it, probably tomorrow!

Thank you.

Regards,

Collybia Team