Collybia Power Supply for Raspberry Pi boards
Out of stock
- Capable to choose between 110V/220V with a transition jumper inside the case
- USB plug socket and a metal ON/OFF switch at the back panel
- USB -> micro USB cable is included
- Micro USB to 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC adapter is included
- Power cable is not included(classic PC (3 pins) power cable))
“The new chip from TI is a high-current (3 A), low-noise (4.4 μV RMS ), high accuracy(1%) low-dropout linear voltage regulator (LDO).
These features make this device a robust solution, to solve many challenging problems in generating a clean, jitter free, power signal”.
The Ideal partner of Mamboberry HD DAC+ (and every dac out there) and with 3A capability(for the first time also), no one would resist it.
More clarity in the middle field, larger sound stage and more control to the whole sound spectrum, it is the final audio acoustic conclusion for Mambo Power Supply as an addition to Mamboberry HD DAC+ v2
With capability to switch between 110V or 220V, it is suitable for everyone, wherever he/she lives
2-years Guarantee for Collybia products! – Fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi boards!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.