Mamboberry HD DAC+ v2 (192kHz/24bit)
2 in stock
- New clock from IDT or a standard Crystek edition. Yes, a massive improvement in sound quality!
- New design in power rail. More sophisticated design, new electronic parts, ultra low noise approach from our sound engineer Vasilis Tounas.
- Same high quality dac chip. Sabre 9023p. We have tried a lot of others. Nothing like this, in this price range.
- ELNA 470uF capacitors from their audio hi-end series, “SILMIK II” edition.
Efficient board design and top quality parts. This is the “magic” recipe of Mamboberry HD DAC+ v2 and all the Mambo series by Collybia.
ELNA local filter capacitors from it’s audio hi-end series “SILMIK II” at 100-220uF capacity.
Ultra low noise 3.8μV power supply from Texas Instruments (TPS7A8701)
Ultra Low Noise (jitter) Clock:
- – IDT(Low noise clock) or Crystek clock
WIMA plastic film capacitors at low pass path
Five ELNA/NICHICON audiophile capacitors around the dac chip
SUSUMU SMD resistors at i2s line at 0.5%-1% capacitance
More details at Mamboberry HD DAC+ v2 page:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.